Breast Intentions is excited to announce that on Saturday July 22nd we will host our 2nd Annual National Pink Lemonade Day. Our goal is to raise awareness about our charity’s mission to help women and their families dealing with a breast cancer diagnosis. We help when our patients need it most: during treatment. Your dollars directly help with paying patients’ utility bills, living expenses, repair bills, childrens’ needs, basically anything that is keeping our patients up at night while they are trying to beat breast cancer.
On Saturday July 22nd , get together with your kids, families and friends and have a lemonade stand at the end of your driveway, at the end of your street, or in the middle of town.
Sell some lemonade, make some friends and spread the word about what we do and how we help. And like us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter…our goal is to have a lemonade stand in every state, so pitch in, drink up and spread the word! #pinklemonadeday
1) Find some friends to do it with. More is better. More is fun!
2) Build a lemonade stand. Have fun doing this. Check back here for downloadable kit with flyers, stickers and a banner for your awesome Lemonade Stand!
3) Tell everyone! We want to have a Lemonade Stand in every state, so get on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat and tell the whole world all about it
4) Make Lemonade! Make it Pink!
5) HAVE FUN!! Check back with us afterward 7/22, and we’ll share with you the most awesome part about this event…..you’re gonna LOVE it!!